Saturday, June 30, 2012

fake oakleys Yes

By no longer lonely and happy time, that his comrades only warily watching around the word did not leave to disappear in the vast forest. I am alone again! Cello ah! Rang do not know how many times I finally rule out the possibility of a thousand difficulties, came to the designated meeting point. Although I already know they will be captured, but it really captured the moment, my tears still can not help welling from the Raiders. Organ sadness of blew a few days, many of effort, over and over the bodies of his comrades, in order to lonely for so long has finally met the enemy is not shot himself. I think I was shocked! An ordinary soldier, encountered such a local war, can not even be counted as ordinary survival of the task, able to stand the test of what's great! A very long time, the soldiers Armstrong despair and give your name and the sound of soldiers numbers linger in my mind. I have time to be such a desperate and sad shock, no cola, no snack food, cigarettes, no ammunition modify, without a companion, the most important is not the time and opportunity, soldiers Armstrong is not the right to listen to the cello, Yes, only once, the only life, absolutely no weight to the opportunity. I long to stay in this task, expect to be able to save with his growing mastery of technology Armstrong, his heart had some better, but I finally found that these are futile, Armstrong can not know in advance that the enemy when He has to face, only a lonely struggle, and almost to the breaking of the nervous vigilance.
From here on, I considered deeply Operation Flashpoint fascinated, I am not going to find cheats and modify, I'm just one try, one close to perfectly complete the task, time and time again in the repeat mistakes to remind themselves - soldiers! For you! Only one life!
Second, the school - side to fight side school cadet
For a game, previously confined to find the Cheats and the Raiders. However, flash point, my mood is not the same. I want to know what people in this world also, and I enjoy the same feeling,oakley flak jacket sunglass, want to know the developers of this game is what kind of person would like to know - I did not give up, want to know What are the Cheats My nightmare, even if it is to enjoy the joy of a successful or. So I went online, the result was beyond my expectations. Pages on the flash point, very little, I think that may be exactly like me who are more numerous expectations can easily cross the border there is no several times disappointed, abandoned in a corner with a variety of mood this game. Finally, almost all of the links point to the home page of a military academy, I decided to go to school. I want certain things in a place called the Institute would seem ever. Moreover,fake oakleys, as a soldier, I have enjoyed a big favor. Real soldiers to themselves on the military?
Registration is very smooth, I came to a land shining sickle hammer scarlet place. With a heart filled with expectations and shy of the pack - my poor ISDN. The result is predictable, and I would like to at West Point, Tai Gelan base must be the case here

No comments:

Post a Comment